I posted this in my previous journal but I'm not sure if anybody saw it soo....I'm creating a stand alone journal for this. I'm also kind of changing up the rules a little. Please read this even if you've read the previous one.
I am trying to have a mega Halloween art feature. I will be accepting submissions (all styles and levels) up until the day before Halloween -which would be Thursday, October 30th. Now, for the reason I am changing the rules. I thought about it a little bit and I decided that maybe some of my wording wasn't such a good idea as I will be posting a few of the featured photos to my Tumblr as well...I don't want anyone thinking I've jacked their art so I'm taking the safe route. Anyhow...onto the good stuff!Rules
- You must have a DeviantArt account or a page somewhere where I can link credits to should I feature your work on my Tumblr feature as well.
- I will be choosing a few photos (not too many) to feature on my Tumblr (I will give credits, don't worry). If you don't want your work in the Tumblr feature as well, please notify me. If you don't notify me, I will take it as an 'Okay'.
- The work must be YOUR OWN. No third parties, no dollmakers, etc.
- Stick to the theme: Halloween. It can be a someone/something in a costume, something scary, etc.
- I'm sorry but I will not accept any artwork featuring nudity, racist, discriminating or all around offensive material.
- Don't beg. I don't usually get too many takers on these things but, on the off chance that I do, I won't be posting a whole bunch. This goes for my Tumblr as well. I have a hard time picking between people, so please don't make my decision harder by begging.
- You may submit more than one but, please, no more than three.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me anywhere!Now, I'm calling out all of my watchers and anyone just passing through. Will you do me a huge, HUGE favor and spread the word. Feed my Halloween addiction!
::29 Days to Submit::LinksTumblrTwitter